Sunday Round-up for January 2, 2011
From Looking Back to Looking Ahead
The time has finally arrived—the day that never comes: Tomorrow. We have surpassed the first decade of the 21st century and have now embarked on the next. If you’re reading this, that means you’ve made it. Congratulations and Happy New Year! From recaps to resolutions, the Internet is now brimming with old regrets and new reasons for hope.
Here are some of the posts you all shared. I enjoyed reading them all. Each of you offered unique sense of inspiration to continue on into the next year.
A Look Back at MomVesting (this last week):
- Mutual Funds
- How to Motivate Yourself to Watch Your Finances
- Financial Lessons I Learned from Alice in Wonderland
- Sweat Equity
- Index Funds
Blog Carnivals we participated in:
- Carnival of Money Stories #86: New Year’s Resolution Edition
- Carnival of Personal Finance #289: New Year’s Eve Traditions
- Canadian Finance Carnival #16